Italian Classes Manchester Didsbury
Would you like to learn Italian? Then come and join my Italian classes at Parsonage Trust in Didsbury, South Manchester. Here are details of my new classes coming up:
Italian for Mid-Beginners (level 2) – Weds 27th February 2019
- Class dates and times – Every Weds, 6pm – 7pm
- 13 week course (and is continuing on a rolling 10 week basis)
- This class is for you if you know a little Italian but are still at beginner level, and able to speak, read and write in the past and present tenses.
Italian for Beginners (Level 1) – Monday 25th February 2019 – (only 4 places still available)
- Class dates and times – Every Monday, 6pm – 7pm
- 10 week course (and is continuing on a rolling 10 week basis)
- This class is for you if you have a basic knowledge of Italian: greetings, travel, ordering food and drinks.
These classes are one hour per week, they’re sociable and fun! Make new friends and learn practical, real life Italian that you can start using straight away. It’s also great fun if you’re looking for something interesting to do with your friends or partner.
If you already speak Italian well, join my intermediate Italian class or advanced Italian class, or contact me about one-to-one tailor made Italian classes (limited availability).
Call Amedea on 07834 910 173 for more details!